Most of the time my usual weekly routing involves a couple of evenings doing various things, and weekends with a chance to relax or catch up on that ever-growing list of household tasks.
There are also times when the other things I get involved with all happen at the same time. That’s sods law I suppose, but to be honest I wouldn’t have it any other way. The last four weeks was just like that!
So what happened over and above the usual stuff I did over the last four weeks? Here we go:
- I continued my RideLondon training, going on rides ranging from 15 to 65 miles. This takes up a surprising amount of time – often up to four hours per ride (with the odd coffee stop here or there, of course).
- Designing and operating sound for the excellent BAWDS production of One Man Two Guvnors at the ADC Theatre in Cambridge. Poof!! There goes three weeks!
- End of term activities and trips with Jill’s Girlguiding units.
- My birthday – Happy Birthday to me.
- A short getaway to the Cotswolds to try out my legs on hilly cycling routes.
- The real RideLondon 100 event, which was awesome by the way (a blog is coming about that!)
As a result I haven’t had that much time do any blog posts over the course of the last four weeks, so this place has looked a bit bare and unloved. Sorry about that, but rest assured that I’m now firmly back on the blogging wagon!